- Smart Occupational Therapy Ltd is an independent occupational therapy practice.
- It covers Teesside, Cleveland, County Durham and North Yorkshire.
- Services are for children and young adults with additional or special needs.
- All assessments and intervention are specific to the child, family and education setting. Assessments are completed in the setting that the child or young adult is, not in a clinic setting, e.g. school, college, home.
- Therapy is SMART - Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely.
- Advice and reports are individual, readable and professionally presented. They include expert witness and special educational needs (SEN) tribunal reports.